Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Poetry: Conversations


Remember?
I do
It was so long ago
It was yesterday
Yeah, so long ago
Do you lack a sense of time?
I think mine’s more correct than yours
In what way?
Time is ..is. . . isn’t consistent
What?
Don’t think like that
Like how?
Like all logical and stuff
Why?
I don’t like it and it’s not right
I don’t understand you
Good because I’m pretty sure that I don’t make sense
You are so funny
Well we’re losing track
Track? Of what?
Time
It’s been 10 seconds
Forever it was
Was what?
Yesterday
Do you always have to do that?
What?
Confuse me
When did I?
Just now
What was just now?
Our conversation?
I’m confused
About what?
Since when do I know you?
What do you mean by that?
When did we first meet?
About 3 years ago?

Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment